BRAND NEW STA / MTA IN BALDIVIS
SPECIALIST DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION (STA / MTA)
- Number of Bedrooms for : 4
- Number of Bathrooms: 4
- Carer: 1 bedroom plus en-suite
- High Physical Support
- Fully Accessible
- Platinum SDA Home
Age of applicants: Open to Adults
This 4-bedroom SDA home has so much to offer built in an unique position within the community, close to shops, cafes, medical centres and several choices of railway and bus routes, making it the ideal home for you.
FEATURES OF PROPERTY
- Spacious bedrooms with accessible bathroom en suites featuring roll in showers.
- Sensor lights throughout house
- Air conditioning with zone control
- Security alarms and intercom systems
- Step free pathways and anti-slip flooring throughout the house
- Assistive technology ready
- Carer’s room with separate bathroom.
- Spacious shared living areas (fully furnished)
- Garden and outdoor entertainment area
- Ceiling hoist provision (if required)
- Wheelchair accessible
If you have any questions,
- please call us on 1800 262 666
- or alternatively email info@cocoons.
If this is of interest, please complete the Expression of Interest Form below.
“How much does it cost to live in a Cocoon Group Services Home?
“The SDA funding in your NDIS plan will be paid to Cocoon Group Services NDIS Services. In addition, you must pay a ‘reasonable rent contribution’, which is 25% of your Disability Support Pension, plus 25% of any pension supplement received, plus 100% of any Commonwealth Rent Assistance you receive (or equivalent).”
Please factor in 50% of the DSP to cover food and utilities which will be a shared cost.
Open 7 days a week including weekends
- Country: Australia
- Province / State: Western Australia